Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

3 new comics!

Here are three new ones I have been working one. I should at least 2 more to add in the next few days. As to two what those may be about I can promise Kyle making another appearance, something paying my respects to a certain super hero and if I have time Hk-Trevor -7 may be making a return as well as the introduction of a new character. But for now lets focus on what we have! :D

1. "Brent's Dream"

This one was inspired by a conversation Brent and I had. I basically regurgitated Brent's brilliant words into his dialog bubbles. I swear the man is a poet at times. The ratio of this one in much more dialog heavy with less in the way of actually vision humor. I should hopefully still be funny.


2. "Can't Out Run Her"

The idea for this comic began with the news that Chelsea did in fact win 2nd place in her event at the state track meet. I decided i wanted to make a comic to comemorate her victory. However some where along the way t morphed into this. it is noted Brent and Chelsea never did go to a dance together, although Scott jokingly suggested the idea once and Trev and I made sure to give Brent crap about it ever since....it is also to be noted i hope Chelsea like this, because if she doesn't, I can't out run her!


3. "My Childhood Dream"

In grade school I wanted to owned fighting roosters. This was a combination of the fact I hated the chicken we had, I loved the song "Gallo de Ceiro" by Ian Tyson, and of course mother's encouragement. She bought me some movie about a slave who won enough money cock fighting to free himself...it was kinda weird, anyway.... Also take not that the drawing in panel 5 is also based of a actual drawing I did in 3rd grade. Yes, I was a strange child, a strange child who grew up to make cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment