Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Sent a Comic To Blizz!

Yep thats right after several months of just working on it in my in between time in the computer lab, I finally finished my entry to the Blizzard comic contest today! See it below...



The ideas came to me when i realized just how much mana cake Sylendria ,my poor priest, ate in a single dungeon run. Nearly a whole stack sometimes! I can only imagine the ill effects it would have over time on her slender little physique, not mention old dwarf priests named "Wilf" who are 85 and have "Diabetus". At any rate, I will hopefully at least get my work posted with the other comics on the Blizz site in a few weeks. Until then you can see it here. Also below I have versions of each of the party members separately. I was rather sad some of there details were lost when i finally jumbled them all together in a group.




If you can guess which 1 is my favorite you get guild Kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment