Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

I Have Created a Monster...

This week I decided to try something a little different. I have a 3 comics that follow each other as a sort of mini series. The purpose was to introduce the new character of HK-Trevor-7, a parody of the HK-47 of the Starwars Knight of the Old Republic franchise. These comics also introduce Artemis, who is Nate's computer. I will admit I had been watching Iron man before I made these and I think some inspiration came from there. These are about 99% done, the other 1% is just things I decided I wanted to change at the last minute, the first of which is to make funny fake wiki articles for the second comic instead of jus taking from the real ones, so for now the screans are blank. And the second was to change Artemis' voice bubbles to be a little more unique. Probably green text in a dark bubble.

"We're Going to Use the Dewcore"


"The Dewcore is the Key to All of This"
This is where I need to eventually make up some funny fake wiki articles to put on the monitors in panels 2 and 4 I just haven't got to it yet.


"Its Alive! Its Alive!"
A typo almost had his one titled "Its Alice! Its Alice!"
The name of "Trevor-7" is meant to sound like "Trevor Evans", and "T-sev" is meant to sort of be like "Trev".


Expect to see more of both Artemis and HK-Trevor-7 aka "T-Sev" in the future to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment