Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drawin Bout Love

These 4 comics were mostly done with some thought in my head of Valentines Day. This is February and so to some extent I had thought I needed to have some "love" theme.

So just remember-
1. Some times the love of February drive men to summon lust demons form the depths.
2. Some times the love of your family is seen more clearly after you are past the drinking age.
3. Some times loves isn't about what you feel but instead how you choose to word it
4. And sometimes love drives men to offer women money in gratitude of something that was freely given.

"I Did it!"
It only took him 3 strips and a year to do it but Kyle has finally summoned himself a sexy little succubus.... or has he?

I have waiting for the right time to finally make this one but here it is. The lovely young lady in panels 3 and 4 is based off an actual friend of mine and I have decided to immortalize her in cartoon form. All in all I consider this comic to not be an end of a mini story so much as a new jumping point for future story arks. As Kyle will no doubt express the fullness of his feelings on this latest summon in the future and perhaps even take steps to rectify his error.


"My Rowdy Uncles"
This is a comic I made more for myself for the purposes of documentation. It is a visual detailing of my cousins recent wedding reception. The style of telling is a little different then the usual but I think it works well in this case. People always tell me I could get rich it I made comics exclusively about my family. I don't know if that is true or not but here is a way to get an idea I suppose.


"My Bride and Future Dark Queen"
This is one of those amazingly wonderful magic comics I hold so close to my heart, because they actually happened. Some of you may remember the character of Tyler Cote aka "Tyco". You may also remember he has a very unique way of expressing himself and his thoughts/feelings. Again I want to clarify, this comic is real. He literally said all the things in panel 3 about me word for word.



Brent's Date (a working title)
This is a work in progress of a popular old favorite I made when I was a freshman. I won't elaborate on it till it is done but you can look at what I have so far if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment