Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Return to Form

Some might remember a while back I was working on a painting of Scarlyn in a shot up bar. I was also trying to achieve photo realism. The result was that I worked for a day or so and lost interest for almost a year. However within the last week I decided to reboot the project. Below you may recognize the first attempt from a while back.


Here however you may note the rebooted version (not quite complete). I returned a bit to my more classic style, but still tried to mix in a bit more realism then I usually use. I changed up the posses a bit to make it seem more playful, and added Faeyd next to Scarlyn. as I mentioned this post is more of an update and the piece is as yet incomplete. I hope to have it finished within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment