Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

COMICS! Like You've never seen them before!

Below are two extraordinary new comics. Both featuring my first genuine use of shading and lighting effects. I know its been over a year but I think the wait time was worth it since the saving that enabled the purchase of my wacom tablet has now given me access to creating works such as these. Still have to work to do and finding the optimal size and resolution I want to use, but I should have all that figured out soon.

Shane's Hand.
.
Some of you may recognize this one from the golden age of the RTB. I ran across the scanned version of it in my files this afternoon and decided it deserved a revamping. I had some debate with myself whether to create this work or no, seeing as there is a definite possibility that Shane may some day be joining my extended family, and thus I may wish to be nice to him. However, I soon concluded that the addition of one to family requires a increase of harassment from someone who may someday become sort of something removed or perhaps not.

Is it Hostile?

Above is the first installment of an ongoing joke i would like to build of of Kyles failing attempts at sorcery. I suppose if scientists were meant to summon demons they would have been given necronomicons or at least some red candles. I hope people enjoy this one though I figure do its random nature it will most likely be one of the "I make the kinda of comics I want to read" types

So with these i leave you, but keep an eye out for more stuff to come. I am bristling with new ideas and intend to keep making the old stuff for you as well.

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment