Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Comics...well Newish

First things first. Read it...Love it...Live it. I Do.

Below are 2 remakes of old comics and a finally completed version of the long awaited "Operation Hold Me Naked". I hoped to have more finish on a few of them, however I was having some issue getting the tablet to work properly since the computer got repaired and once things got sorted out did not have the time I had hoped. Well at any rate

Operation Hold Me Naked.
This is one I have been meaning to make for some time. I drew up the sketches quite some time ago and had since lost them somewhere until recently. This is the first time I have mixed real objects into my comics, hence the joke. not sure if I will do it again. At any rate the "poster" is very real and is hanging on the wall of the kitchen.


"What do you Mean he Won't Return them!".
The following is based on actual events from Trevor's adventure with the UPS some time ago. I find it best not to ask to many questions about this comic. Do I really want to know why Trevor purchased bondage pants? Do I really want to know why Mr. Jersey did not decide to return said bondage pants?..... Some times its best not to know


Absolute Crap.
This is another remake of a sort, of an old one from the silver age of the RTB. One Trev and I came up with that Eichner (needless to say) did not allow in the paper. Well its back and here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment