Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RTC Spring Project

For lack of better name this will be called Operation Hold Me naked, in honor of a the comic I made prior.

Basic objective is to bolster the numbers of comics, while continuing to home my tablet skills and define a digital style for my work.

This is really more of a continuation of the RTC Restoration Project from last summer. Although bigger and grander then before. In addition to remaking old sketches in the digital format I intend to mix it up and also produce brand new strips as well. The I idea I have is about 1 of each a week.

Some things I have been looking at alot for inspiration are Axe Cop, Penny Arcade, Brad Neley and Fables.

Not all of these are specifically artistic source material but certainly help me brain storm the funny. Well except fables which is just epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment