Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Scarlyn Painting Update



I did a little more work today on Scarlyn, splashing some more color around and doing some detailing on her armor. The bar is coming together nicely, although before I am done I have a feeling I might to reposition her seat on the bar down just a hint. Still not sure what I am gonna make her captured target look like, and for now I am not terribly worried about it. I am slightly concerned I made her head too large as well, but I saved it on a layer of its own, thank God and will be able to adjust the size later if needed I suppose. I might also add some blood spatter in the background, if for now other reason then to cover that mirror a little bit. I am not sure whos reflection is gonna be in it yet, I will probably use it show terrified bar patrons, we'll see.....

Maybe the blood can make a heart shape! :D

-Nate out

No comments:

Post a Comment