Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day Hunting


Scarlyn has returned! And this time (with my help) she has captured his greatest target yet... photorealism! Or at least the two of us have come close enough for me. This work is by no mean finished I am just calling it for tonight, tomorrow I will probably finish the color work and shading on her and her armor and then after that perhaps work on the background. The final vision is of a bar all shot up, broken bottles on all the shelves and her holding onto her captured target. Should be sweet.

So remember this Valentines day, Scarlyn doesn't ask for a Valentine to takes one by force. And in the immortal words of Mira on the art of bounty hunting...

"Call it what you will, I love my targets"

-Nate out

No comments:

Post a Comment