Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A begining

So begins the first entry. With that said I will now complain about how my scanner is confusing and my roommate with the knowledge to use it properly is sleeping. So for today I will simply post some of the work I have been drawing in class with photoshop.

These two sketches are of an RP character I made a while back, who was very loosely based off myself. Well, at least the more serious side of me. His name is Alexander Sidon, he is suppose to be something of a exorcist...with guns. The first image is a rougher concept that I might continue on later, while I like the more detailed sketch on the right as it is.

at any rate, as mentioned my scanner is having issues however soon as it is working I will put up some sketch book art first chance.

2 comments:

  1. You're getting good results with drawing direct in PS--keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!

    Mo' sketches! Yeah!

    Keep it commin'!!

    ReplyDelete