Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bombastas!


The picture above is a creature Hastings and I created last year named "Bombastas". He is the embodiment of all my silliness into one character concept. Beyond that the resemblance between Bombastas and myself ends. Well I guess he does get pumped up and yells a lot, but his yelling vocabulary is significantly less ususaly relying of such phrases as "Oh Yeah", "Bombastas!" and "Bring the Thunder". His name was one I chose I always imagined him blowing thing up with bombs, however it is additionally appropraite as I have since been in formed that the word bombastic litterally means ridicuouls. Other Bombastas picture will probably appear at some point or another.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say, I saw this picture and it completely mad emy day. I hope things are going good in the Condor Castle, keep me posted.

    <3 <3 <3 <3
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete