Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Enviroment Ideas

I have been thinking about making a enviroment that is a port of sorts. I really enjoy mixing things up making things that are sort of timeless. I want to make the town very Victorian London looking, however with more steam. I love steam punk and clockwork. I have some pictures from Fable 2 I am geting some ideas from.

I am kicking around some ideas bout what with be docked at the port. I am thinking either steampunk wooden ship or space ships/ Or some variation of the two put together... I'll get back to you on that.

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked out Warmachine or Iron Kingdoms before?

    I've got the Warmachine Mk. II book, I'll bring it to class again on Monday if you want to take a look through it, though it's not terribly relevant for environmental design it does have some cool stuff in it.

    Also check out Allods Online - it's a (russian) sci-fi/industrial steampunk MMO and does a pretty good job of mixing it with their designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool-scan your sketch in- I think you'll have fun working some color into it

    ReplyDelete