Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

RTB. Restoration Project!

Basically the final project will be similar to the last project, only to a greater scale, instead of only 5 comics strips the goal to have at least 10. For the last project the idea was to revisit my old sketch books from high school and pull out old cartoons strips which were rich in humor and concept, if not artistic merit. Then I would make changed to dialog and set up as needed, redraw them, ink them and time permitting color them. Below are some examples of 2 strips I did this to.

Brent's Birthday:


Brent Sucks:


My Random Thought Books from High School, bristling with old comics waiting to be remade!


Here is an example of some I remade last fall when I was experimenting with Gimp.




Basic objective is to restore as many of my old comics as possibe, using the new programs I have learned and my revised style.

No comments:

Post a Comment