Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Back from the Summer!

SPECIAL PROJECTS WEEKLY UPDATE!

This week I have several new comics. They as follows

"The Duel of the Roses"
This one was inspired by an actual conversation between Kyle and myself while apartment hunting. All in all I consider this one a shining success combining a funny idea with well balanced visuals. Enjoy.


"Cutie Nicknames"
Kyle has a new girlfriend. I decided to make a commentary on the relationship.


"Beta Guy"
This is one I originally made a few years back and forgot about. Last spring I started to revamp it. However I got half way done and forgot about it again. Since then it was been sitting on my desktop collecting digidust. I found it yesterday and decided to finish it as well as give the dialog a reboot to keep it current.


Below is another currently unfinished work I have been working this week as well and intend to finish by next week. I will let the second panel fill you with anticipation for what is too come.


Beyond finishing the previous comic I also have some plans for next week and after. I have one or two rough sketches for new ideas and also have a few old unpublished works I am planning to make over including "RTB Goes to Hell" and a small series involving the infamous words "Nate! For the love of God lock the door and get the rifle".

No comments:

Post a Comment