Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Update!

"Prepare the Yomatto Canon!"
This is one which is inspired by my favorite, if not ineffective tactic in Starcraft the classic "battlecruiser rush". I decided it would be funnier as well to not have Brent and I merely playing SC2 but quite literally piloting the cruiser itself. My only regret is the resolution was smaller then expected, thus giving the line a certain "thickness" which some, but not myself, will hopefully find appealing.


"Barbeque Sauce on Those Walls"
Below is the finished version of the line drawn strip I showed last week. And reading makes me hungry. Although for the most part I would say it is an overall success I may be forced to do some touch up color work later on. The bland background of the grey room walls is bugging me and I may need to add a little more spic the backgrounds of panels 1,3 and 4. But for now it will do as is.


Below is an uncolored comic which I may finish tomorrow afternoon, if I manage the time.


Next weeks I plan I have serveral sketches ready to be inked and colored. I have several that will continue the story presented in the last comic shown here, as well as 2 with separate stories. I am also in the process of working out a mini series or 2-3 parts that will involve the chaps conspiring to steal some of Kyle lost property. Expect and Oceans parody.

No comments:

Post a Comment