Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mid Term Update

So far the we are sitting at the completion of 6 inked, colored and worded comics.
"Lock the Door and Get the Rifle!"
"Prepare the Yomatto Cannon!"
"Barbeque Sauce on Those Walls"
"The Duel of the Roses"
"Cutie Nicknames"
"Beta Guy"

This is good if only slightly behind of the timelines projection of having 8 at this point. However I have plans forming to rectify this by next weeks update on Monday. Monday Oct 31 was predicted to have 10 completed comics at that point, which I will meet by producing at least 4 strips this week. Below are two of these, and the other two are story board form.



These 4 new strips will accompany as well as complete the mini series I began with my single comic last week.

Beyond these 4 four strips for next week I have further plans for the weeks to follow. My original plan had called for the completion of 20 total strips, which would leave me with 10 more after next week. However this plan did not factor in thing like finals week and dead week, making that number seem a little more ambitious, leaving 5 or 6 as a much more reasonable number. I will set that then as my minimum for the rest of the term, however I will strive to create more if at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment