Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Timorous Beasties

I am not sure why exactly but all four of these have to deal with monsters of some form or another... This was not intentional and I didn't even realize it until now as I am posting them. So I hope that doesn't discourage anyone...

"The Inner Darkness"
This began as a sketch did of my roommate one evening when I couldn't sleep. I don't remember why I decided to draw him a feral cave creature, exactly, but I believe it had something to do with him being a bit broody that day and saying something about needing to "battle his dark side and become productive". At any rate I looked at the sketch a few days later and somehow stretched it out into this.


"I Gave You Life"
This is one I sketched up at the end of last quarter immidiately following the creation of T-Sev 3 part series. I guess HK-Trevor-7, much like the characters he is a rough parody of is just contagious. I decided to give the reader more of a glimpse into the kind of creature he was, and just really get a more solid feeling for his personality.



"Programing is Glitched"
In addition to introducing Trevor-7 at the end of last term I also in the same series introduced Artemis. I can't quite remember how this idea came to me, I think I just wanted to have something introducing and awkward interest between the computer and the robot. I might flush out this awkward relationship in the future if the idea proves to be funny to other people besides me. Oh and don't get me started on Artemis and Hal 9000, that guy was a dick.


"Remember How I wanted a Succubus?"
Do you remember how Kyle wanted to summon a succubus? Well he did, and if you don't remember how that adventure ended I encourage you to check it out again. This comic is meant to be a follow up to that story, not directly following but some times after. Things still aren't working out for Kyle still as you can see. I eventually intend to do at least 1 more of this series in which he actually succeeds at summoning someone. The concepts for that are still kinda in the rough though, so for now your get "Cthflowndulu de Profundis Infernos"

No comments:

Post a Comment