Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Movie Posters

Below are the two hardcore movie poster I did this week. The first is for a film titled "Art Wars" both the idea and the poster are meant to be a spoof of Star Wars and the Star Wars post.



The first poster got me warmed up to begin work on the second more epic poster. This one was more personal as I decided to make it for a movie cocept based off my best friend from high school Brent. Brent is a rocker, a self proclaimed wizard of groove. I decided to title it "Juke Box Hero" after listening to foreigner. I composed the image of several pictures of Brent as well as Aaron Bailey (another good friend) and images of Scarlett Johansson I found online. Why Scarlett? Well....she's hot. I tried to capture the idea of "Drugs, Sex and Rock 'n Roll", which was my original title idea. I also found some stage images and stuffed them in the background. Then I just spent most of the day tweaking the light and colors to get them perfect. I am rather proid of my work.


This summer Brent Long is the Juke Box Hero......he had one guitar....

No comments:

Post a Comment