Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Some comics i did this weeks

After my spring break pilgrimage to my homeland up north I return inspired. Inspired not only to make comics detailing my time spent at home but also inspired to put into affect a plan I called "Operation Whole New Nate". The first of these to comics is a mostly true story from my vacation.

The next two are meant to be read in sequence, and are a account of my initial attempts to begin "Operation Whole New Nate" and its evolution into something much greater!


I feel it is important to note that this for the most part (as in 90%) of my comics is also based on a mostly true story. The poster, which is not so visible now, is actually nailed to the wall off our kitchen, and I intend to use an actual photo of t in the final version of this comic. I call the poster effective if not artistic. It really get the message across like an angry yelling lich that seems to scream in your face, "SHUT UP!....This is Real!"

No comments:

Post a Comment