Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Scarlyn

Continuing the trend for this week of power babe studies, I decided to refine my search to the World of Warcraft universe. I decided early in the week that I would draw for DMF my rogue who I have been working to level lately, for I believe she is indeed a power babe.

The Following image is not my Rogue... This is just something I found ealier tonight in the WoW Fan Art that I thought was Way hardcore and deserved note. I really like the almost comic book style in it, the shadows on the cloak and the like, and the magic....anyway!


Sylvannis aside..... Scarlyn is my Rogue and I did two images of her. One using primarily changes in value to make definition, for a darker look that says "I am Rogue and I am creepy". And a second in the cartoon style of which I am so very fond, that says "I will so mess you up!"


No comments:

Post a Comment